Adopt A Dog
Whippets on this page are waiting for their forever homes.
If you would like to apply to adopt a Scruples whippet, please fill in the online application form using the link on the righthand side of this page indicating which whippet you believe is the perfect match for you. But, please, before you do, carefully consider the commitment a dog requires and such things as:
Are you able to offer a dog access to a securely fenced garden area at all times?
Is the fencing around this area at least 5ft high with no weak points or are you prepared to install secure fencing as required?
Can you offer a dog human companionship for most of the day? We recommend that no dog is left alone for more than approximately 4 hours a day on a regular basis.
We do not sell whippets but normally we do ask for a non-refundable donation of £160 when you adopt a Scruples dog. This is payable before collection of your Adopted Dog. No dog will be released until payment and a signed contract have been safely received by ourselves.
Please note that we do not home dogs outside of England, Scotland and Wales.
We have a large amount of applications and it helps us tremendously if you include as much information as possible about your circumstances and the life you can offer a Scruples whippet.
Hugo and Alfie – Whippets
* Must be re homed together * Both 3 years old * Micro Chipped, Vaccinated and castrated. * Not Cat Safe * Fine with Children and dogs. * Fostered in Powys(Applications Closed)
* Sam will be 3 in January 2015 * He is micro chipped and neutered * Very dark blue nearly black with 4 white toes and a white bib * He is clean in the house good with other dogs and shows no food aggression either * Sam‘s biggest issue is his fear […]
* Evie is an 18 month old Whippet * Fully Vaccinated * Micro Chipped * Will be spayed in a couple of months time after her last season * Looking for a home as an ONLY dog * Very low prey drive * Needs some work on her commands * Loves playing with her ball […]
Monty – Whippet Cross
* Monty is a sweet affectionate boy 18 months old * Fully vaccinated * He does have a fairly high prey drive, his recalls are getting better, but not so well if he is in mid flight after something! * He is easy in the house and is learning the difference between his food and ours […]
Riley – Whippet Cross
* Riley is 3 years old. * Approx 21″ to the shoulder. * Castreated, micro chipped and fully vaccinated. * Loves company, will steal food if he can. * Loves to be under the duvet so new owner should be pre pared to share their bed. * Riley prefers the Company of humans. * He […](Applications Closed)
* Coco is a stunning black girl, probably about 15 months old * She is 22″ to the shoulder * Currently in foster near Berwick Upon Tweed This is what her Foster Mum has to say about her: She loves to play with my other two youngsters and zooming round the garden or indoor racetrack […]
Blue and Bumble – Whippets
Dear older ladies, Bluebottle and Bumblebee (Blue and Bumble) 9 and 11 years old, are being fostered in Scotland after the sad and sudden death of their original owner, however we will consider homes throughout the country for them. Bumble can suffer from separation anxiety and will sometimes bark if she feels left out (although […]